[bookshare-discuss] Re: f9e

  • From: Beth White <bethwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 15:21:30 -0400

Yes, I think it's "fine", too, but here's what I think happened:
In computer Braille, the letters "i n" translate into the number "9"; therefore, when speech reads the string, it reads it as "f 9 e", not knowing that the "9" should be read as "in."

Sorry if that's confusing, but for what it's worth, that's what I think happened in translation.

All best,
Beth

--
Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility anywhere. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx