[bookshare-discuss] Re: editing braille note question

  • From: "Cearbhall O Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:41:09 +0100

Dear Sharon,

There are two possible ways to preserve page breaks that are caught in the
initial and closing blocks of formatting code, you will need to use the
Braille Note's "Ascii" feature to find the page break using Ascii value 012.

1.  Locate each page break and delete the data between them.
or,
2. You could count the number of page breaks up to the beginning of the real
text and then delete the initial block as before. Then you could insert the
same number of page breaks before the start of the real text.

If there are page breaks following the real text then the same procedure
would apply.

You may need to look up the Braille Note manual to see how to enable Ascii
codes and what code to use to enter ascii values into the find command. I
use ctrl-dots 3-5 but your system may be different.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxxxxx

  _____