[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: mayrie's mail not received

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 20:43:50 -0700

Hello,

        Thanks for this.  I'll bite the bullet and call Comcast.  I hate
talking to them.  Shoot, I just hate using them at all.  Something about the
only game in town!  Big pain!  Thanks for the heads up.
And by the way, I seem to be getting at least some of the bookshare-discuss
mail, but none of the bksvol-discuss mail.

Mayrie