[bookshare-discuss] e: Wish list requests

  • From: Sue Mangis <suemangis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:12:01 -0700

I have the following book from the list and will scan after computer is up and running again. Trust the dog: rebuilding lives through teamwork with man's best friend by

The Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation;
Www Watch by Robert Sawyer. I also have a couple more in the box but I will start on these next week I hope. Which do you want first?

Sue Mangis