[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Two books I am scanning

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:32:59 -0800 (PST)

You're wlecome! I thought the first book in the series was on Bookshare. I
actually got interested in this series because the first book was one step 1
but it was in some format I couldn't access (ARK or KES or I don't know what).
So I got the book to read and I was hooked! I submitted book 2 and A Deadly
Yarn is book 3. So maybe book 1 needs to be scanned again?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanna Fluke