[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Re: e: Re: OT MP3 files

  • From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:32:05 -0400

Good, I'm so glad! You're quite welcome. Isn't that a wonderful little program?

Blessings,
Nicole
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bertha A Guerrero" <missmommymomma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:02:39 -0400
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Re: OT MP3 files

I don't know how to get it onto a stream, have never done that,
but a good
program for simple ripping and converting all in one step is
CDex.  It's
totally free, and quite easy to use.  Just go to www.jfwlite.com
and from
there to programs.  After you download CDex, go to tutorials to
find a link
to a really thorough one that will take you through the set-up
and tell you
how to rip files etc.  It converts from wave to mp3 and vice
versa if you
need it to.  (Just another note, the first time I ran it, I got a
weird
message that said something wasn't working properly.  I tried and
tried to
fix it and nothing changed, so I finally just disabled it from
showing up
again, and everything works fine.)
Blessings,
Nicole
From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 26 May 2008 12:13:48 -0400
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: OT MP3 files

Hi all,

Bertha, what kind of files are you starting with/

Ann P.