[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Re: book added to collection

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:38:10 -0600

Hi Stacey,
   Here's the direct link:

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=34201

The new books listing is only updated once a day so you may have missed it, or the title hasn't been added. You might try a search for the title or author. The title character is spelled CHELSEA KANE in the BookShare copy, so your spelling of the title probably wouldn't have turned up any results. I searched by author to find the book.

HTH,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stacey Robinson" <stacey.robinson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:05:19 -0600
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: book added to collection

I read The Passions Of Chelsea Kane through commercial audio, and thoroughly
enjoyed it. I highly recommend it to any of you who are Delinsky fans.

I also read Brain by Robin Cook, and it scared me. My advice: don't read it
before going to the OBGYN.

Shannon
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxxxx