[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: T Victor Reader Stream

  • From: naomi soule <nstm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 13:08:48 -0500

I thought there was a list on the Humanware sight.

Naomi

From: "Bertha A Guerrero" <missmommymomma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Braille Note" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Bookshare"
<bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Bookshare"
<bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Bookshare"
<bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:20 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] T Victor Reader Stream

Hello All:
Is there a list for Victor Reader Stream users just like the
Braille Note
list or the Bookshare list?
Thank You

Bertha Avila Guerrero

He has been King of my Glory,
and He is still my Prince of Peace.
Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To
get a list
of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the
subject line.

269.24.0/1461 - Release
Date: 5/22/2008 4:44 PM