[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: OT MP3 files

  • From: Bertha A Guerrero <missmommymomma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:21:43 -0500

Thank you for answering me,
I am copying music off of a Cd and trying to put it on my Victor Reader Stream. I have had no luck with the Tech Support from Humanware via e-mail and the Stream list has been unresponsive. Therefore I sent the message OT to bookshare knowing that many Booksharians use Victor Reader Streams.
Thanks

Bertha Avila Guerrero