[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: OT: Liturgical Calendar

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 11:01:58 -0500 (CDT)

i'd like that one.  What is it called?

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

It is quite easy for me to think of a God of love mainly because I grew up in a family where love was central and where lovely relationships were ever present. It is quite easy for me to think of the universe as basically friendly mainly because of my uplifting hereditary and environmental circumstances. It is quite easy for me to lean more toward optimism than pessimism about human nature mainly because of my childhood experiences. It is impossible to get at the roots of one's religious attitudes without taking in account the psychological and historical factors that play upon the individual.
 --Martin Luther King, Jr.
If the people who started wars didn't make them sacred, who would be foolish enough to fight?

--Rhett Butler