[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Re: Books On Alchemy

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:12:13 -0500

Hi Kelby,\
I found a few that mention Alchemy

The Chemical Tree: A History Of Chemistry
by Brock, William H.

The Alchemyst: Book 1 Of The Secrets Of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel
by Scott, Michael

The Book Without Words: A Fable Of Medieval Magic
by Avi

----- Original Message ----- From: "kelby carlson" <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:28:17 -0600 (CST)
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Books On Alchemy

What have you read so far? Letting me know this will perhaps give
me ideas.
E.

At 04:39 PM 2/23/2009, you wrote:
Dear Booksharians,

I'm looking for some books on the medieval science of alchemy, as
well as its uses in literature.  I haven't been able to find much
on
Bookshare.  Can anyone recommend anything?

Kelby

"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that
might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---

 Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To
get
a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in
the
subject line.

http://www.eset.com