[bookshare-discuss] e: Notice - releasing The Postcard - by Beverly Lewis back to Step 1

  • From: kagey <kageylucy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:32:48 -0500

Hi Bookshare Listers,
I am wondering why I was able to download a book onto my Braillenote successfully, however, when I chose to unpack the book, I was told my password was invalid. I am using the exact same password I used to log into Bookshare. It is one of the Beverly Lewis selections.
Thank you for your helpful suggestions.
By the way, I am using the BrailleNote Empower.

Kathleen Goetsch Lueders
kageylucy%sbcglobalsionet