[bookshare-discuss] Re: dan savage

  • From: Jason Polaski <jason_polaski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 18:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

His advice colum is archived ten years back on the websites of varius papers if
you ever feel like googling it.
  Jason

Shannon <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I would love to read the collections of Dan Savage's advice columns
that are out... I forget the titles. I just know I bought an ebook of
one of them from Amazon before I learned that such things are
generally done in secured formats that aren't accessible.

Shannon

Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of