[bookshare-discuss] correction for Bob

  • From: Shane Christenson <drummershane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:26:44 -0500

Hi Bob. I forgot to clarify something in my last message. If you intend to validate the book, you'll see it on the step one page, and you can then go ahead and take it. I was mistaken when I read the message at first. I'm not sure where my brain was, but I thought you simply intended to download it and just read it without necessarily validating it. Sorry for any confusion.

Shane