[bookshare-discuss] Re: coppying problem

  • From: Natalia Sulca <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:55:06 -0400

Hi,
Try Going to Explore in Active CINC. You should open a folder that says My
Mobile Device. From there just paste in to the folder you’d like. That’s how I
do it. Also, if you have a thumb drive, you can copy it or import it from
there. What is the file type?
Happy Reading,

Nati

Now Reading Thunder And Roses By Mary Jo Putney

________________________________

From: ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] coppying problem
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:29:07 -0500

Hi all

I'm in a bit of a pickle.  I wanted to coppy some files from my pc to my
braille note.  I use active sink.  I have coppied files between the two devices
many times with no problem.

I am now receiving an error message that says cannot coppy chapter 10 part 2
the file may be in read  only mode or write protected.  I have tried several
files. I wanted to transfer both files needed for school annd books I have
downloaded from bookshare.

I would deeply appreciate any suggestions that you might have.

Thanks ever so much for any help.

Rita