[bookshare-discuss] Re: braille preferences

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 22:45:45 -0700

Hi, Linda, I hope you don't mind, but I forwarded your letter to a
friend of mine. She and I are fellow Booksharians and I thought I'd ask
her if she'd be willing to help you out. I don't know what she'll do,
but I thought I'd write her just in case. Don't be shy about posting to
the list as you are welcome. If my friend writes you, she might be able
to help you out because she used to have a Juliet embosser and she also
used to emboss stuff in Braille. Regards, Kim Friedman.