[bookshare-discuss] books where they come from

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:58:11 -0500

I still use nls a lot for both braille and cassette books.  I have only been on
bookshare a few months.  I am enjoying it as well because I don't have to send
the books back.  Their   is nothing quite like sitting down with a good hard
copy braille book  Though, I am glad I have to send these back because I would
quickly run out of   room.
  I don't yet have the things I need to make my braille note work with the
internet.  I know that when I do, I will have cf or sd cards full of books.
I am grateful for all sources of books.  I still use nls a lot and can't
imagine not doing so. .
Rita