[bookshare-discuss] books published by Young Authors

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:03:43 -0800 (PST)

Did you know (or are you too young) that the actress
Ally Sheedy (the Breakfast Club et al)  had a book
published when she was twelve?It was very cute. It
might be a good addition to the collection if it isn't
already in.

Here's a description, from amazon.com

"She Was Nice to Mice: The Other Side of Elizabeth I's
Character Never Before Revealed by Previous Historians
by Alexandra Sheedy

Let us not forget the children. The 12-year-old
Alexandra Sheedy produced She Was Nice to Mice in
1975, before growing up to abbreviate her first name
to Ally and become a Hollywood actress. It's a
charming book, and the scene of the Queen's death,
with her beloved mice mourning in her hair, remains
strangely haunting."

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com