[bookshare-discuss] Re: books on famous speechs

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:44:54 -0800 (PST)

I'd suggest Winston Churchill's Blood, Sweat and Tears
speech. I think it really rallied the English to hang
on and survive the Nazis.

If you put Famous Speeches in the Amazon place two
books that sound perfect come up. They'd be wonderful
additions to the collection, in case we want more than
what's already in there.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/