[bookshare-discuss] books I'm currently scanning

  • From: "Lauren Tuchman" <ltuchman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:04:54 -0400

Hey everyone!!!!
Over the next couple weeks, I hope to have scanned the following (if anyone has
any of these already please let me know)
A Hero With A Thousand Faces-Joseph Campbell
The Mermaid Chair-Sue Monk Kidd
The Hero Within (forgot the author's name)
and a Joseph Campbell companion to the power of myth.
Also, does anyone have the book called One Small Step? I've forgotten the
author's full name, but I know the first name's Robert and the last name begins
with an M. This book was featured on NPR.
Thanks, Lauren