[bookshare-discuss] Re: bookmarks in kurzweil

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:19:24 -0500

Actually Daisy, Kes and Arc are  the only formats I know that will hold the
Mark up language for the book makrs to stick.  Also Keyword can also put in
book marks, but again, they won't stick in .rtf.  RTf has only, the
formatting markers retained, nothing proprietary left.

That is why.

But if you want to put book makrs in a .rtf or brf file, I use the syste of
*A* and so on.  stars don't appear in books normally so this works for me.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com