[bookshare-discuss] book that intrigues me

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:15:47 -0400

Grandma Cindy,

I always appreciate your book updates, but here one this time particularly got my attention.

***A Painting of Sand: Poems from Ghost Ranch  by L. Luis Lopez

I have been to Ghost Ranch twice, and it is a beautiful place. I am totally blind, but my wife has told me of the beauty of the mountains. It is a very peaceful setting, with places of solitude, as well as good hiking opportunities.