[bookshare-discuss] Re: another duplicate book in the collection

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 11:12:01 -0400

Hi Sue:

Actually it is suppose to be a validator's job to check if the book is
already in the collection and to try to determine which one is of better
quality. But there's a gap when a book is being validated or waiting for
admin approval.

By the way, K1000's rank spelling is an excellent tool in helping to
determine the quality of a book.

Grace