[bookshare-discuss] a question about book details

  • From: "Bonnie Blose" <bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:53:45 -0400

I keep the total number of pages of books on my booklist and like to go by
original print versions.  I heard recently there is a sight you can go to for
this type of information. Pardon  me for sending a question not quite bookshare
related. Specifically, I am looking for the total number of pages in Invitation
To The Wedding which I loved and read on bookshare. Sometimes page numbers on
bookshare do not match print pages of the actual book. I am sure this has to do
with pictures or other illustration and please know that I am not mentioning
this as a criticism. I love bookshare and all that volunteers do. Thanks for
any help. If you wish, write me off list at bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxxx Thanks
again.By the way, Invitation To The Wedding is by Patricia Hagan. I loved it.
Thanks so much.