[bookshare-discuss] a grateful thanks

  • From: Kurt Edwin Yount <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 05:45:40 -0700

I haven't looked on the site for a while so was glad to notice some new
complete Theodore sturgeon short story volumes.  I don't know if it is
going to stop at 10 volumes but I hope more will be scanned until the
whole series is scanned.  I have been reading him for years and cannot
tell you how glad I am to be able to read the ones that are up there now.
 I hope more will be done in the future.  I don't have a scanner myself
but thank whoever does and has put in the time to do these.  Kurt