[bookshare-discuss] Wish List Request add3ed to the Collection

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:12:52 -0800

Hi, Everyone,
A number of months ago when Cindy handled the wish list, someone requested a
book entitled "Who Stole my Church: What Happens when the church you love tries
to enter the twenty-first Century?" by Gordon MacDonald.
I scanned this book, my husband proofread it, and the book is now in the
collection.
I'm not sure if a person is notified when a wish list request is filled, so in
case the person who requested the book is on this list, the book is there.  It
is a very readable and interesting book.

Thanks.

Lori C.