[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wish List Request

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:39:10 -0500

Is there any place an individual who is not currently on the volunteer list can go to see the wish list, or what is waiting? The link on the bookshare website just takes you to the link to subscribe to this list.

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma Cindy wrote:
I've added these and Shelley's request to the Wish
list, which will be posted on the sites tonight, but I
guess most scanners have things in mind they want to
see in the collection, because not too many seem to be
taking books from the Wish List. John, maybe when the
next Newsletter comes out something could be posted
about the fact that there are many, many books
requested to be scanned, both fiction and nonfiction.
That way maybe people who are not on the volunteer or
bookshare lists will see and be interested.

Cindy

--- John Glass <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I received the following 2 books as a request from a
subscriber.

Music: The Art Of Listening
Author: Jean Ferris
Fifth  Edition
Copyright: 2003
The next book is:
Music: Its Role And Importance In Our Lives
Author: Fowler, Charles B.
Glencoe/McGraw-Hill
Copyright: 2000
Thanks, John
  Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
Subject line.  To get a list of available commands,
put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.