[bookshare-discuss] Re: What's with the weird synopses?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 00:43:17 -0500

I have seen this in the prefilled data that comes when you put in the
isbn. Submitters should try to clean it up if they are going to keep
the canned synopsis instead of using their own. Btw I have also seen
the wrong synopsis filled in for a totally different book so you have
to be careful in just accepting the metadata.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: If I Should Die Before I Wake by Han Nolan