[bookshare-discuss] Re: Twelve Sharp?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:38:32 -0700 (PDT)

That's very interesting. It must have just been put
in, because yesterday I did searches, too, by the
title, the title with the numeral 12, and Evanovich,
and I couldn't find it either. I was stumped. Just now
I not only found it by going to the URL you gave but
also did a search again on Advanced Search and easily
found it.I'm guessing there was a delay of some kind,
though why, since Jake had it on his list, and
therefore so did I, on the 23d, and neither Shannon
nor I could find it yesterday, I don't know.

But at least it's there now.

Cindy

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=38068