[bookshare-discuss] Re: Trouble opening large .html files

  • From: Shayla <shayla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 22:58:10 -0700

Are you certain you're using the latest version of IE, because mine will
open HTML and XML documents as large as 4 and 5 mb. Check on that first.
You also might try the text editor notetab ( http://www.notetab.com ) which
has an excellent free version and will open these files.
Shayla

At 09:35 PM 10/6/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>My name is Marvin Kotler and I was wondering what program a person might
>use to open a large .html file.  I ask this because when a file is larger
>than 2 mb. the document does not open in internet explorer.  Any help on
>this issue would be appreciated.
>mjslipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind;
Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave.
I know. But I do not approve.
And I am not resigned.

-- 'Dirge Without Music', Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ring the bells that still can ring,
forget your perfect offering,
there is a crack in everything,
that's how the light gets in.