[bookshare-discuss] To Catch a Golden Ring

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:27:35 -0500 (EST)

Was there someone on one of the lists who said if To Catch a Golden Ring
ever was resubmitted they would scan it?

I have a copy of the book, am scanning it, am on page 45.  Just wondering if
someone would like to fix it up and get it into the collection.  if I keep
it, will languish till, I have time to work on it which may be quite a long
time.  The way other books are going.

Am getting a lot of craft books done.

And am pretty happy with the results.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI