[bookshare-discuss] Re: Tips For Book Submitters

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 18:22:46 -0400

Hi, Robert. If you don't want to join the Bookshare Volunteers list, you can post about your book submission on this list. Quite a lot of the volunteers read this list now since it's where book requests are to be posted. You could also join the volunteers list but set yourself to vacation mode so you don't actually receive mail from it but can still post. I can see that I could have made that part of my message more clear so people would know they have a choice. To join the volunteers list, use the address bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word "subscribe" without the quotes in the subject field. Finally, if you use an rss reader, you can view either of the Bookshare lists via rss with a feed from Freelists. Hope this helps. If not, please let me know so I can help.

Monica Willyard

At 12:59 PM 8/3/2007, you wrote:
Great work here, Monica. Can you please give us the email address for the volunteer list. I don't want to join that list as I get too much mail as it is. Thank you.
Robert Acosta