[bookshare-discuss] Re: Three Cheers For Bookshare!

  • From: Bookshare Volunteer <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 03:42:38 -0800

I would like to further add to this that if you read the weekly book lists that I post, at the bottom you'll see the updated book titles as they are replaced in the collection. For some reason there are duplicates in the updated books, but they seem to be the German titles.

Monica Willyard wrote:

Hi everybody. I just made a cool discovery. Thanks to the quality reports submitted by users and the dedication of Carrie and her staff, Bookshare has repaired or replaced 122 books so far. Log into Bookshare and then go to this link to see them. https://quality.bookshare.org/display/BQU/Resolved+Book+Quality+Issues