[bookshare-discuss] Re: The bookshare site

  • From: Sue Stevens <sueimoogene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 19:10:02 -0500

That is my problem. I do not see the menu when I scroll down the page.
I had a tune-up today, and this has just happened since then.

Sue S.

On 15/06/2015, Melissa Strickland <melissastrickland111@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think if you scroll down the page you will see the menu selection items.
Good browsing📚

Sent from my iPod

On Jun 15, 2015, at 5:17 PM, Sue Stevens <sueimoogene@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks,

I can't get the browse feature to work on the bookshare site. Is
anyone else having a problem? When I press enter on browse, it says
"browse bookshare" but doesn't bring up the browse menu.

Thanks,
Sue S.
Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list

Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of