[bookshare-discuss] Re: The Viscount Who Loved Me

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:30:54 -0500

I have the right book now. I emailed the woman who submitted it, and she sent
me the proper book.

The Quinn books are amazing, which is why I was so upset when I realized it was
the wrong one.

Good luck with the Kleypas. You'll have to let me know how you like it.

Shall you scan The Rogue's Return? I hope so.

Shannon
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxxxx