[bookshare-discuss] Re: The Twelve Stories Before Christmas & misc.

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 21:11:44 -0500

Oh I remember the story of the woman who killed her husband with the leg of lamb, then ate it with company! Any idea who wrote it, or if it's in an anthology?

Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx