[bookshare-discuss] Re: The Far Pavilions

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:55:09 -0600

Unfortunately, her historicals were far more interesting than her mysteries,
but Pavillions out ranks them all
By the way, I've seen some of that embroidery where they work tiny mirrors
into the fabric.  They call it Shesha, I think.  It's beautiful, but mirrors
do tend to fall out if handled too much.  I have a pillow with a few mirrors
and a lot of stitchrings surrounding a blank space.  Oh well...