[bookshare-discuss] Re: The Crusades

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:46:26 -0500

You can start by putting the word "crusade" in the search box on bookshare.
That may give you some results.
E.

At 04:40 PM 2/13/2009, you wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone can give me some recommendations on books about the crusades. I'm looking for surveys or general histories--preferably available on Bookshare.

Kelby

"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---

http://www.eset.com