[bookshare-discuss] Thanks for Beyond Reach by Karin Slaughter

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 06:28:33 -0700

Hello, well I'm not on the volunteer e-mail list, because of its higher
traffic, but hopefully whomever scanned or added this title by Karin
Slaughter is on this list. Thanks for adding it. Is it already on the best
seller list, or were there other eager readers waiting to read what happens
next? If there are, you should sign up for Karin's newsletters, which are
funny when they reach your mail box. The only bad thing is that for some
reason, when you try to read the previous newsletters from her web site,
they don't come up. Anyhow, I can't wait to read this, especially since I
read the synopsis, which seems to be a twist. Don't give any spoilers in any
replies, but I'm going to read this as soon as humanly possible. By the way,
this is called Beyond Reach in the US, and Skin Privelege everywhere else,
though there is no difference in the text. Just wouldn't want you to buy
Skin Privelege in the UK or something and think it was different from this
title.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew