[bookshare-discuss] Re: Test

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 23:26:05 EDT

Okay, it worked. Does anyone have any idea why I am not getting through to
the volunteer list? For right now I think I will try going to the free list
site  to unsubscribe and resubscribe.In a message dated 8/30/2008 11:23:16 P.M.

Eastern Daylight Time, Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx writes:

Due to a hard drive failure I have been off the Internet for about a  week.
When I got to my email I had 475 messages. I now have it down to 201. As  I
have been reading my email I have attempted to reply occasionally to the
volunteer list and apparently none of those replies are being posted. This
email is
an attempt to see if I can get an email through to this  group.

 It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal _here_
(http://information.travel.aol.com/deals?ncid=aoltrv00050000000047) .

deal here.