[bookshare-discuss] Tamil books

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:28:12 -0400

Hello everyone,

First of all, I should preface this by saying that I know nothing about
Tamil, except that it is spoken in both India and Sri Lanka.

I notice that the books that have been added in that language are in Daisy
only.  Does this mean that there is no Tamil braille code or that Bookshare
doesn't have a way to produce it?  I'm just curious.