[bookshare-discuss] System screwup

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 06:23:45 -0700

Hi, I think my brain went on vacation. How many times have you heard the
expression that he/she has a mind like a steel trap? Well, in my case, the
hinge got busted. I was equating a dead author (Emilie Loring) as having the
same name as a contemporary author (Emilie Richards). I suppose it had to do
with the unusual spelling of the common first name. I apologize for wasting
your time with this. Regards, Kim Friedman.

database 5240 (20100630) __________

http://www.eset.com