[bookshare-discuss] Re: Survey

  • From: Nimit <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 21:43:58 -0400

Hi,
I just logged on to Bookshare site through safari and did not come across any
survey?  Maybe I should log off and log on again?  I do not believe that
Bookshare would send out surveys that will be interrupted by advertisements.  I
have been reading some strange thing about this internet bug so I am not sure
what happened.  As I type, I logged in and out using Safari and found no
survey.  Just FYI!
Thanks,

Sent from my iPad