[bookshare-discuss] Re: Submitted The Slippery Slope

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 22:36:57 -0400

I bet it is because he is "writing it" while floating down a River I bet,
smile.

But that is of course just a guess, as the last one, the ink was froze, so
most of the letters didn't come out.

Smile.  Thanks for looking, my copy got donated to our public library which
needs all the help they can get right now, with funding cuts.  Thanks
Governor Rendal!  And Corry Area School Board.  sigh.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe