[bookshare-discuss] Re: Submitted: Citizen Marketers

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 01:08:09 -0400

Jim, are you reading my mind or something? You have submitted 3 books this week that I was planning to buy and scan soon. These authors have also written a great book on using customers as your marketing force. It's called Creating Customer Evangelists. I have it in audio form from Audible. I've been considering tracking down a copy to scan for Bookshare's collection. Have you read that book?

Monica Willyard

jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Submitted for validation:
Citizen marketers: when people are the message
Ben McConnell and Jackie Huba
2007