[bookshare-discuss] Submitted

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:49:41 -0500

I have submitted "One Tuesday Morning" by Karen Kingsbury. It is Monica W.'s
to evaluate. I think the submission went all right.

Monica, I have tried to contact you off list before but with no response. I
would be happy to give you my E-mail address if you have any questions.

Thanks, and I hope the validation goes well. I believe it to be of excellent
quality.

Cindy Lou Ray

p.s. If you would rather I contacted you on the chat room, let me know when
and we can meet there.