[bookshare-discuss] Re: Stream versus Plextalk

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:11:31 -0800

Thank You!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 8:14 AM
  Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Stream versus Plextalk

  This may anser some questions about whether to by the Stream or another
product:
  table with 2 columns and 6 rows
  Subj:
  Re: [Vrstream] Victor Reader Stream vs Plextalk Pocket PTP1
  Date:
  11/12/2009 5:42:30 AM Eastern Standard Time
  From:
  d.griffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To:
  jbar@xxxxxxxxxxx,
  sdlively@xxxxxxxxxxx
  CC:
  vrstream@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent from the Internet
  (Details)
  table end

  I wrote a comparison review of the Plextalk versus the Stream a few
monthsago.It is the second link on my web
site.http://www.nonags.org/members/dajgriff/RegardsDavid
  Griffithhttp://www.nonags.org/members/dajgriff/-----Original
Message-----From:
vrstream-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[mailto:vrstream-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  On Behalf Of Jim BarbourSent: Thursday, 12 November 2009 01:17To:
StephanieCc: vrstream@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re: [Vrstream] Victor Reader
Stream vs
  Plextalk Pocket PTP1I'd like to hear more about this too.My understanding
from a BCT podcast is that the Plextalk Pocket can doa lot of recording things
  that the stream can't, includingrecording/edit audio daisy.I've also heard
that the latest plextalk firmware version has improvedits daisy reading
abilities.JImOn
  Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 07:06:15PM -0600, Stephanie wrote:> I was wondering and
trying to decide between these two player, has  > anyone had either one of
  these and could tell me a little about them.  > Since both are the same price
I just trying to decide on features>> Thanks!>> Stephanie>> The VR Stream
  list is configured so that when using Control-R in moste-mail programs,
message replies will go directly to the sender of themessage. To reply to the
entire
  list, use the "reply all" function of youre-mail program;
usuallyControl-Shift-R._______________________________________________>
Vrstream mailing list>
  Vrstream@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Stream list is configured so that when using Control-R
  in most e-mailprograms, message replies will go directly to the sender of the
message. Toreply to the entire list, use the "reply all" function of your
  e-mailprogram;
usuallyControl-Shift-R._______________________________________________Vrstream
mailing
listVrstream@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://vrstreamusers.org/mailman/listinfo/vrstream_vrstreamusers.org__________
  Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signaturedatabase 4598
(20091112) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart
Security.http://www.eset.com__________
Security.http://www.eset.comThe
  VR Stream list is configured so that when using Control-R in most e-mail
reply
  to the entire list, use the "reply all" function of your e-mail program;
usually Control-Shift-R._______________________________________________Vrstream
  mailing
listVrstream@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://vrstreamusers.org/mailman/listinfo/vrstream_vrstreamusers.org

            "I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth, and I am
a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
  Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
               _