[bookshare-discuss] Stream Transfer Problem: Addendum

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:13:36 EDT

Here is an addendum to the problem I had transferring files onto the Stream
that I thought some of you might be interested in. The technical support guy
at  Humanware finally called me back now that I have solved the problem by
using the  card reader. He suggests solving the original problem by removing
the
batteries  from the Stream, waiting about thirty seconds and then replacing
them. Well, the  problem is now solved, but I think I just might try that
suggestion to see if it  works.

deal here.