[bookshare-discuss] Re: Speaking of Voices for Bookshare Reading

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:22:36 -0400

Hi Chris,
   I don’t know about XP, but I use IE8 with a Windows 7 machine.  Sometimes my
downloads fail, but if I don’t get an E-mail, I go back to Bookshare and check.
 Usually it has failed, but I just download it again from the general catalog,
wait for the E-mail, and then I can get it onto my computer eventually.  If it
keeps failing, perhaps you could ask support about your XP?  HTH!
Marty