[bookshare-discuss] Re: Somewhat Off Topic But Interesting on Amazon Kindle

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:31:39 -0700

ah, remember the bad old days when you came home and ran to your mailbox,
hoping, hoping a new talkingbook would be there, and desperately hoping it
would be one of the books you requested, not some totally uninteresting
nonsense.
Book Share, Unabridged, digital talkingbooks, audible,  I feel like a lottery
winner.